Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Wild GersonCurse Label Appears!




My labels have never looked so GORGEOUS!!!
LUSH! FANTASTIC! ALLURING!

A while back I designed custom Strawberry Jam Labels for the wedding of Rob & Hayley - who, btw, have really similar designs tastes to our wedding - like Pies not Wedding Cake! Swoon!

And when I stumbled upon their photographs, I honestly squeeled. Like outloud.
As in "OMG THOSE ARE MY LABELS!!!!"

On top of that, they were taken by the super talented  J.Grace Photography! (They're local to Baltimore..or DC really..heck, Baltimore is really just a suburb of DC anyways....).

So thanks Jessica for taking such amazing pictures and allowing me to post them! 
And if you have a wedding coming up, totally check out their portfolio!
And if you want your own labels, here's my Etsy shop! (but you knew that already... :))

1 comment: